Event Rental Must-Have’s. Are These Items On Your List?
Are you in charge of planning the next event for your family or your company? As your mind fills with dreams of the day, there are some basic necessities you need. Have you made a list of the items you need for your event? Double check and make sure these event rental must-have’s are on it.
The Basics for Every Party
Regardless of your theme or location, if you need party rentals these are a must for every party:
- Decor unless you are making it.
- A well-stocked bar.
- Buffet and heating elements to enjoy warm meals.
If the Outdoors is Calling
When the weather is nice, take your party outside. If the outdoors is calling, consider adding the following items to the list above:
- Dance floor.
- Trash cans with extra bags.
- Barbecue equipment.
- A stage for the band to go in front of the dance floor.
Don’t Forget About These
These are some elements that you may not realize you can and should rent for your parties
- Gaming equipment including casino games to fit themes.
- Furniture if your space is completely blank and you want a home or lounge feel.
- Fencing to separate your outdoor party from others.
- Stands to put large flower arrangements in.
- A guest book stand to record who joins you for the celebration.
- A kneeling bench if you are planning an outdoor wedding ceremony.
- An oven if your indoor space is truly a blank canvas and you need a spot to put stuff before the buffet.
Contact us today for help with your rentals or to reserve the pieces you need for your next party.