Resources & Planning Tips
Below is a list of resources and planning tips to view and download. As well as Event CAD to help create your fabulous event.
It is our goal to go beyond being the company you rented equipment from, and be a partner in your special event.
Equipment Fliers and Information
Additional Planning Resources
- We've always been able to provide better service to our clients due to the service A V has provided us - Thank you!Holly HavoreRobinson Ranch, Canyon Country
- I called the day before we were supposed to have our tables, etc. delivered to make sure that you don't show up until after 2 pm. The directions were followed to the "T"!Lonnie DavisCollege of the Canyons, Valencia
- Fantastic people. Fantastic service. You went above & beyond the normal call of duty to make us happy.Pablo & Michelle SuarezStevenson Ranch
- It (the tent) showed up on time, was built on time, and picked up on time. I wish your guys were Contractors!Suzanne CegliaLegacy Academy, Valencia
- I have used your services multiple times. The people are courteous, knowledgeable of the products, efficient, and always helpful. You have always delivered on time. The fact that you keep all the past rental information is a real plus—makes it simple and easy to place the next order. Great example of a well-run company!Cyndee HaggartSaugus
- We are always treated as if we were your most important customer! Whether renting an expo tent or a small 10x10 tent. The service, honesty and friendliness at each and every special event we have makes things run smoothly. Because we can count on you and your staff to get the job done quickly, efficiently and professionally. The benefit we get is peace of mind! You set up the "hardware" for our community events, we cover the rest - It's the perfect relationship!Terri BurbankSaugus Speedway, Saugus