Rustic Wedding Inspirations
Does your dream wedding have a laid-back, country vibe? So many couples are falling in love with dreamy rustic decor for their wedding. Whether it’s nestled inside an open barn or set under a web of twinkling fairy lights, rustic wedding themes are becoming more and more popular. With a rustic theme, you can make your guests feel right at home. Here are a few ways to make your country chic wedding feel unique:
Rustic Flair Decor:
- Farm Style Tables: Relaxing, inviting and easy to socialize, family-style dining is trending as it encourages everyone to talk, mingle and enjoy themselves. Think wine barrels for your bar or cocktail tables.
- Vineyard Cross Back Chairs: A perfect compliment to the tables, their weathered finish pairs with an elegant style modeled after European café chairs.
- Burlap Table Runners: Shabby chic tops off your décor with lace, wood and burlap elements. Set out sunflowers, charming wildflowers or manzanita branch centerpieces.
The Perfect Finishing Touch:
- Wood Signage: Use chalkboard decor with branch lined edges or upcycled pallets for backdrops and signage.
- Classic Beverages: Treat your guests to refreshing lemonade or fruit-infused water served in trendy mason jar glasses. Lemon slices, strawberries or mint make for a pretty display in beverage dispensers.
- Outdoor Games and Mementos: Everyone will enjoy a selection of outdoor games like cornhole or horseshoes. Games easily entertain and relax your guests so they can enjoy the festivities.
- Wedding Favors: Don’t forget to send your friends and family home with a memento of the happy day. Seed packets, spice mixtures or tiny succulents are great choices for your rustic-themed favors.
What an amazing way to kick off your life with the person you love by inviting your friends and family into a space that is a representation of your love. Cheers!
Contact A V Party Rentals so we can make your rustic wedding the one to remember.