Table and Chair Rentals for Thanksgiving
Are you excited to host your family’s Thanksgiving celebration, but you might not have everything you need? We’ve got you covered. Did you know that you can rent everything you need from the elegant flatware to the tables it’s sitting on from A V Party Rentals? Here are some ways we can help you host everyone you love.
- We have tables of all sizes, in rectangles, rounds, and serpentine shapes. We even have lovely rustic farm tables, in case you’d like to take your party outside!
- For added fun, we’ve got a wine barrel table. Set up your Thanksgiving buffet there and watch your guests take photos of the presentation before dinner.
- Don’t forget the kids’ table. It’s 20 inches tall and works for kids from ages one to seven. Seat all the cousins together in chairs built just for them.
- Speaking of chairs, we have those as well. Keep everyone comfortable on our padded folding chairs, or add some elegance with our chiavari chairs in black, silver, gold, or fruitwood.
- Of course, once you choose your seating, you’ll want to customize them to your space and your taste. We’ve got a great selection of linens in lots of colors and styles. Choose ones to match your home, or opt for a burlap table runner for a rustic, old-fashioned look.
- Keep the hot dishes hot. By renting chafing dishes and keeping your hot foods such as turkey, mashed potatoes, and sweet potatoes in them, you don’t have to worry about those foods getting cold by the time you and your guests are ready for seconds… and thirds!
- It’s all in the presentation. You can rent matching silver platters, pitchers, and serving utensils, you will soon have a feast ready for a magazine shoot. Go ahead and Instagram your lovely table before your guests arrive. We won’t tell!
If you’re ready to bring your Thanksgiving feast to the next level, contact us! We’ll be happy to help you choose the right furnishings to make your home look beautiful for the holiday.