There’s Still Time: A Last Minute Plan for a Fabulous Grad Party
How time flies! Wasn’t it just the first day of school? Suddenly, the weather’s fine and it’s time to celebrate your favorite graduate. Whether she’s a college coed heading off to a new life or a proud kindergarten grad, AV Party Rental has a last-minute strategy for a memorable celebration.
- Choose a fun theme. Planning around a central theme will provide inspiration for every element of your event from your invitation to your décor and menu. Check out a few of our creative party themes for ideas.
- Get those invitations out! Too late for paper invites and snail mail? No problem. There are many online evite options, or simply create a Facebook group event for a quick and convenient solution.
- Make a list and check it twice; don’t forget the basics. We’ve got you covered with everything from teaspoons to tents! Will you need additional tables and chairs?
- Take advantage of the beautiful weather with an outdoor event, but be prepared for anything Mother Nature has in store with a tent or canopy.
- Too late to find a caterer? No problem! Everyone loves an old-fashioned barbecue. We have propane and charcoal barbecue grills, and steam tables to keep your dishes piping hot.
- A few well-chosen decorations set a festive tone. Head to your party store for inexpensive latex balloons in school colors. Now it’s a party!
- Plan a few outdoor games; there’s nothing like a rousing game of volleyball or horseshoes to keep the party going.
Last minute party planning is a breeze with a little help from AV Party Rentals. Contact us.