Choosing the Perfect Party Rentals for your Santa Clarita Bridal Shower
Congratulations, you are in charge of hosting your dear friend’s bridal shower! It’s exciting to see brides-to-be on their journey of wedding preparation. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the idea of hosting. Break the day down into four categories. Plan the party rentals for your Santa Clarita bridal shower around each category.
The first aspect of the shower is the guest list. This is a tricky task but helps with all of the arrangements.
- Is the celebration a secret or does the bride-to-be know about the party?
- Are you going to allow the groom to the party?
- Do you want children at the party?
- How many people is the perfect amount to invite without overwhelming your bride?
Once you have your guest list, you need to find the perfect location. We deliver to all types of venues, including your own backyard.
- Are you hosting the shower inside or outside? If the celebration is outside, you may consider a tent rental. It can provide needed protection from either the sun or an unfortunate turn of the elements.
- What time of the year do you want the shower? Consider hosting the shower at least a month before the wedding. This way everyone can enjoy without feeling rushed.
Make sure someone has a camera handy as you record the games. The pictures are a great memento for your bride when she looks back on wedding planning!
- How much room do you have for the games? If the space is small and inside, consider table-side games. Outdoor parties offer a wide array of choices to cater to your bride’s sense of fun.
- What type of games do you want to play? We can help set up your bride’s favorite carnival game. Keep in mind the carnival games work best in outdoor settings because of their size. If the party is adults only, we can provide the casino equipment for some shower fun.
- What do you want to give out as prizes?
The final aspect to consider is the food for the day.
- What is your final head count? This will help determine the amount of rental chairs and tables you need.
- When is the party taking place? If it is around meal time, are you serving a full meal or snacks? This is important in determining if you need any food preparation equipment. Your menu choice can also guide your linen and other rental choices.
Let our family help you pull off a bridal shower to remember. Contact us today to reserve your rentals or with any questions. We look forward to working with you on your event!