Four Questions to Consider when Choosing Your Holiday Party Rentals
As the air turns crisp your mind starts to drift towards the holidays. Now is the time to start planning your family and corporate holiday parties. Planning early reduces the stress and ensures you have access to your rental items.
How many people are attending?
The first step in planning your celebration is determining a guest list.
- Are you having a large corporate event or a smaller family party?
- How many adults are coming?
- How many children are coming?
- Do you plan on having special holiday appearances? Are you having a DJ or other outside vendor at the event? Make sure you figure them into the final headcount so you can plan for food and seating.
Where are you holding the event?
Once you have your guest list in place, it’s time to find the perfect location.
- Keep the weather in mind if you are considering an outdoor celebration.
- Consider renting a tent and a heater to keep guests comfortable for an outdoor party.
- As you look over an indoor location consider the power outlets. How easy are they to reach?
What types of activities are you having at the celebration?
A celebration becomes a party when you add in fun activities.
- What types of games do you want to hold?
- Are you going to need special equipment for the games?
- Consider the kids when choosing activities. Do you need to have a few for them?
What kind of food are you having at the party?
Beyond the fun at a party, you need to feed your guests.
- Is it a potluck meal?
- Are you planning on a serving a full meal?
- If you are planning a full meal will it be a buffet or sit down style?
- Do you need any special cooking implements to create the meal?
- You can add a special touch of elegance with a spectacular desert display.
Make sure you reserve your rentals early to guarantee their availability. Contact us with any questions you have and reserve your items today! We look forward to helping you create a memorable holiday celebration.