5 Things to Consider When Looking For Party Rentals
Planning your next party should involve fun, not stress. Find the perfect location and date. Then consider your rental options. Here are five questions to consider when looking for party rentals.
- How many people are on your guest list? The answer to this question sets the tone for your rentals. It tells you how many chairs, place settings, and tables you need. It may also determine the types of tables that best suit your needs.
- When is the party? Securing your rentals from AV Party rentals is easy to do up to two years in advance. As soon as you set a date, contact your rental supplier. Ask to see their showroom for decorating and staging ideas.
- What type of party are you having? Specific occasions call for specific set ups. If the party has a theme, use the colors to choose your settings. Your guests will enjoy how everything fits the day.
- What do you have on hand? Before requesting rental information determine if you have certain items on hand. Ask friends if they have items to set up your buffet or other pieces for the day. This way they feel included in the plans. It’s also a great way to save money.
- What items do you need to rent? Once you determine what you have, decide what you need to rent. Make a detailed list. If you have questions, feel free to ask when you arrive. Our party experts can fill in any blanks.
If you are looking for a full service rental company, contact us today. We look forward to putting the finishing touches on your day.