We Make Corporate Event Rentals Simple.
Whether you are hosting a luncheon, a grand opening, office party or gala, we are the #1 solution for all sizes of corporations and non-profit organizations. AV Party Rentals will help you to maximize your budget, optimize your space, and impress your guests without breaking a sweat.
- We can handle events for business and non-profit organizations of all sizes.
- We’re a one-stop-shop with everything in stock including tables, chairs, colorful linens, dinnerware, audio and visual equipment, flooring, staging and tents.
- With the largest inventory around–over 10,000 rental options!
- Our talented team will guide you through bringing your vision to life based on your company’s individual needs and budget.
- Get a quote over the phone, shop online and submit your request, or visit an event logistics expert at our Santa Clarita showroom.
Limited Time Only!
Receive a FREE copy of our “Tricks of the Trade: Event Package” with everything you need to start planning for your next event!
Event Planning Form
Budget Planning Excel Spreadsheet
Corporate Event Seating Chart
Once you submit your email, our “Tricks of the Trade: Event Package” will automatically download. Get party planning tips, special discounts and other goodies when you subscribe below.
Choosing a theme for your next corporate event or fundraiser?
We can help! Check out some of our personal favorites below that will boost business and team morale alike.
Take Me Out To The Ball Game!
This theme is extra perfect if you’re opening a business revolving around sports like a gym or a sports bar. Round up your team of employees and make sure to bring the nachos, pretzels, and hot dogs! Make it a real sporting event by renting a barbecue and grilling up food for the whole crowd. If you add a few personal touches like giving away baseball jerseys, signed memorabilia, or store merchandise it will definitely help spread the word about your business. You could even consider renting batting cages for the day to pull in some more customers. Worried about the weather? Rent some tents and canopies and you will be covered, rain or shine! If this sounds like an exciting idea, tell your employees to gear up in their favorite sports gear and enjoy the party!
A Night in Vegas Casino Theme
Take a gamble with a casino theme and you may be raking in tons of curious customers with an itch to spend money. There is a great selection of casino games to choose from like blackjack, craps, roulette, and traditional and hold ’em poker. A great grand opening idea that perfectly fits the casino theme is using promotional wheels to give away prizes or merchandise with your company’s brand on it. This will lead to free advertising when your customers take them home and tell their friends and family because everyone loves winning free prizes! If you want to give your employees the full casino experience without paying the cost of their flight to Las Vegas, bring Vegas to them by renting a bar!
A Midnight Stroll Through Paris
This theme is ideal for outdoor businesses that want to bring a bit of elegance to the party. With a bit of chandelier lighting and elegant drapery, the venue will feel like a classic celebration. Champagne fountains will add another layer of class to the party while chocolate fountains will offer an indulgent treat for guests of any age. Feel free to change the city that the party is based on, but make sure to incorporate little touches of it throughout the party to really make the theme come alive. For Paris, you can set up Eiffel Tower centerpieces and bring French desserts to dip in the chocolate fountain. This grand opening will be one for the books as it combines a bit of magic and sophistication through its decorations and dining options.
More corporate event theme ideas:
- Beach Luau
- Black and White Ball
- Carnival Family Fun
- Flashback 1980’s
- Hollywood Red Carpet
- Masquerade Ball
- Roaring Twenties
- Rock Star
- Tropical Paradise
- Twist the Night Away (1950’s)
- Wild West
Corporate Event Tips & Ideas
- Everything went more smoothly and you decreased the manual labor and time we would have had to spend.Jaclyn Houghton & Patty BaillieAltour Classic Cruise & Travel, Woodland Hills
- To C.C. & the staff at A V Party Rentals, Daniel & I are so grateful for everything you did to make our wedding truly remarkable. You absolutely made our dreams a reality, & provided us with the wedding we had imagined.Amber & Daniel LevitchCastaic
- (One benefit we gained was that) you keep records of past rentals. Makes it easy to re-order.Earl StewartH. R. Textron, Valencia
- Dear Staff at A V Party, Thank you to all your staff for always helping make our parties so much fun and successful. It is great to deal with your crew, from ordering, delivery, and also online. I appreciate a family owned business that makes customers feel like family too. Thank you also for your support of the schools and community. My best to you always.Martha KelleyValencia
- I called the day before we were supposed to have our tables, etc. delivered to make sure that you don't show up until after 2 pm. The directions were followed to the "T"!Lonnie DavisCollege of the Canyons, Valencia
- We hired AV Party Rental for our daughter’s 160 guest wedding which we held in our back yard this summer. We couldn’t have more pleased with their service. They delivered on everything that was promised from beginning to end. Their service and all of their employees were pleasant, competent, professional and on-time. Our yard was transformed in a way that surprised and delighted all of us—especially the wedding couple. I would recommend them for any party without any reservation.Bonnie & Michael BassinNorthridge