Friday, Dec 22nd: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Saturday, Dec 23rd: 8:30 A.M. – Noon
Sunday, Dec 24th: CLOSED
Monday, Dec 25th: CLOSED
Tuesday, Dec 26th: CLOSED
Wednesday, Dec 27th: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
New Years Hours
Friday, Dec 29th: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Saturday, Dec 30th: 8:30 A.M. – Noon
Sunday, Dec 31st: CLOSED
Monday, Jan 1st: CLOSED
Tuesday, Jan 2nd: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Corporate Holiday Events
Treat your team to a holiday event they will remember for years to come. A V Party Rentals can accommodate all your corporate rental needs, big and small. Transform your venue for a full-scale gala, turn up the heat with festive casino games, or host an intimate employee soiree complete with a chocolate fountain. However you plan to celebrate, we’ll equip you with the rentals you need to make your next corporate event a grand success.
- Custom Tent and Canopy Draping
- High-Volume Beverage Dispensers
- Steam Tables, Buffetware, and Burners
- Event Seating and Floor Layout Support
- Audio/Visual & Meeting Accessories
Residential Holiday Parties
Celebrate the holidays in style with friends and family this year. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your space with festive decor, accommodate a growing guest list with additional seating, or bring the party outdoors with tents and heaters, A V Party Rentals has your household covered. Our expert team will ensure that your next gathering goes off without a hitch – and stays right on-budget – so that you can sit back and enjoy every moment.
- Support for Your Themed Occasions
- Portable Heaters, AC, and Fans
- Family Games & Concession Machines
- Rental Flatware and China Options
- Table Runners, Skirting, and Linens
Helpful Holiday Resources
Planning To Entertain?
Download this helpful holiday checklist with seating charts, chair selections and more!
We are your Holiday Entertainment Headquarters! We’re here to help ensure that you’re leaving nothing to chance. Since we offer a virtually endless list of rental items – most of them absolutely necessary, and others just plain fun – there’s nothing we can’t help you with.
Napkin Fold Ideas
9 Fancy Holiday Napkin Folds
- Dear Staff at A V Party, Thank you to all your staff for always helping make our parties so much fun and successful. It is great to deal with your crew, from ordering, delivery, and also online. I appreciate a family owned business that makes customers feel like family too. Thank you also for your support of the schools and community. My best to you always.Martha KelleyValencia
- I have used your services multiple times. The people are courteous, knowledgeable of the products, efficient, and always helpful. You have always delivered on time. The fact that you keep all the past rental information is a real plus—makes it simple and easy to place the next order. Great example of a well-run company!Cyndee HaggartSaugus
- I rented from your company over this past weekend, and was extremely pleased with the service on the telephone to the crew who delivered and picked up. I found your company online just to compare to the company I've used for 15 years and decided to go with your company as your prices were better! Service was excellent as well as quality of the equipment!Leslie DinstmanSherman Oaks
- You have been exceptionally accommodating in supplying us with our chairs for promotion at a very reasonable rate. You have allowed us to reserve chairs months in advance and have been flexible in delivering to two sites since we share the chairs with a local elementary school.Miriam OettngerJohn Muir Middle School, Burbank
- To C.C. & the staff at A V Party Rentals, Daniel & I are so grateful for everything you did to make our wedding truly remarkable. You absolutely made our dreams a reality, & provided us with the wedding we had imagined.Amber & Daniel LevitchCastaic
- Thank you to you and your staff for all your hard work and transforming our backyard into a fantasy. It was everything Kellee dreamed it would be. The wedding was a huge success and everyone was impressed. Thanks too for rising to all our challenges. The rope held the candle thru the evening. No matter what we asked of you, you did with a smile.Ceci JosephsNewhall