Superior Customer Services
from A V Party Rentals
A V Party Rentals realizes that it takes more than a good product to do well in the event industry.
It is our goal to go beyond being the company you rented equipment from, but a partner in your special event. That is why we go beyond rental equipment, and offer the many services that are needed to complete your special event. This is what sets A V Party Rentals apart from our competition.
Here are some of the additional services that we offer.
If there is a special application or need that you cannot find here, please let us know.
Professional Delivery Service Delivery and Pick Up, Set-Up and Strike
A V Party Rentals offers delivery and pick up based on location, time frame, and loading and unloading conditions. In most cases, delivery is at least one day prior to event, although more specific time frames are available. Delivery and pick up service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to insure that we meet your needs, and adhere to your timetable. Prices for items such as tables, chairs, china, and linen do not include the cost for set-up. For an additional fee, we are happy to perform this service for you. Arrangements for set-up and strike must be made in advance of delivery.
Please note that the set-up is included in the cost of canopies, dance floors, staging, and astroturf.
Basic installation is included in the cost of tenting, staging and dance floors. We can also provide installation for all of our equipment, including lighting, tables and chairs, or any custom installations regarding tenting and staging, for an additional fee. Arrangement for installations must be made in advance.
Computerized Event Drawings & Permits
For large events and functions, A V Party Rentals can draw your event on our computer. This will insure that all equipment fits, and these drawings are supplied to our drivers and installers so that you have peace of mind that your event will be laid out properly. We can supply you with these drawings to let the other event entities (caterer, decorator, florist) know where everything should go.
In addition, A V Party Rentals will be happy to obtain all the necessary permits needed for canopies and tents. We work closely with Fire Prevention, Planning, and Building offices, to insure that your event is safe, as well as successful.
A V Party Rentals has a large showroom set up with great ideas, and our consultants are here at your disposal. We can help you with problem solving and the strategic planning of your event, while offering cost effective ideas and common sense advice. Our showroom also has an area where all event related businesses are invited to leave their information. So you can find all the event services you need, all under one roof. We can also have a consultant visit you at your event site to help guide you through the planning stages. Please inquire about any restrictions.
In order to ensure that our community service organizations and charitable organizations put on successful events, A V Party Rentals offers discounts to schools, non-profit organizations, and charity fundraisers.
No Sales Tax on Rentals
A V Party Rentals does not charge sales tax on rentals. When we purchase rental equipment, we pay the sales tax so that you don’t have to. Ask your current rental company if they are charging you tax. This saves you money, it’s like getting a discount on your rentals.
Reservations up to Two Years in Advance
The state of the art computer system used at A V Party Rentals will allow us to make quotes and confirmed reservations up to two years in advance. It will tell us instantly (at the time that you ask for the equipment), whether or not it is available for the requested date.
Custom Tailored Orders
At A V Party Rentals, we don’t want to lock you into packages of equipment you don’t really need. That is why every order is a custom order, only the equipment you want, in the amounts that you need.
On-site management, Event Coordination, Site Schedules & Logistics
For you comfort and peace of mind, A V Party Rentals can supply personnel during all stages of your event. Our trained staff can help you with the planning and coordination of your event. If necessary we will supply an On-Site Management Team, as well as site schedules, vendor schedules, and troubleshooting personnel. It is our goal to ensure that your event is successful, with a minimum amount of stress on you.
A V Party Rentals has been seen regularly in almost every area of Los Angeles County, and we are often participating in events in the surrounding counties such as Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego counties. We have worked successfully on events as far away as Mammoth Mountain and Yuma, Arizona..
- The customer service and delivery staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. My delivery arrived and was picked up on time. And the rental prices were great. I will definitely use A V Party Rentals again, and recommend them to family and friends. Thank you for helping to make my party a success!Yolanda CaterinoSaugus
- We've always been able to provide better service to our clients due to the service A V has provided us - Thank you!Holly HavoreRobinson Ranch, Canyon Country
- It (the tent) showed up on time, was built on time, and picked up on time. I wish your guys were Contractors!Suzanne CegliaLegacy Academy, Valencia
- To C.C. & the staff at A V Party Rentals, Daniel & I are so grateful for everything you did to make our wedding truly remarkable. You absolutely made our dreams a reality, & provided us with the wedding we had imagined.Amber & Daniel LevitchCastaic
- I called the day before we were supposed to have our tables, etc. delivered to make sure that you don't show up until after 2 pm. The directions were followed to the "T"!Lonnie DavisCollege of the Canyons, Valencia
- You have been exceptionally accommodating in supplying us with our chairs for promotion at a very reasonable rate. You have allowed us to reserve chairs months in advance and have been flexible in delivering to two sites since we share the chairs with a local elementary school.Miriam OettngerJohn Muir Middle School, Burbank