Resources & Planning Tips
Below is a list of resources and planning tips to view and download. As well as Event CAD to help create your fabulous event.
It is our goal to go beyond being the company you rented equipment from, and be a partner in your special event.
Equipment Fliers and Information
Additional Planning Resources
- It (the tent) showed up on time, was built on time, and picked up on time. I wish your guys were Contractors!Suzanne CegliaLegacy Academy, Valencia
- The customer service and delivery staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. My delivery arrived and was picked up on time. And the rental prices were great. I will definitely use A V Party Rentals again, and recommend them to family and friends. Thank you for helping to make my party a success!Yolanda CaterinoSaugus
- I rented from your company over this past weekend, and was extremely pleased with the service on the telephone to the crew who delivered and picked up. I found your company online just to compare to the company I've used for 15 years and decided to go with your company as your prices were better! Service was excellent as well as quality of the equipment!Leslie DinstmanSherman Oaks
- Love the showroom, to be able to see everything you have. Delivery was on time and very quick. Everything was handled professionally and the products rented were in great condition.Jeff MorrealeStevenson Ranch
- We are always treated as if we were your most important customer! Whether renting an expo tent or a small 10x10 tent. The service, honesty and friendliness at each and every special event we have makes things run smoothly. Because we can count on you and your staff to get the job done quickly, efficiently and professionally. The benefit we get is peace of mind! You set up the "hardware" for our community events, we cover the rest - It's the perfect relationship!Terri BurbankSaugus Speedway, Saugus
- You have been exceptionally accommodating in supplying us with our chairs for promotion at a very reasonable rate. You have allowed us to reserve chairs months in advance and have been flexible in delivering to two sites since we share the chairs with a local elementary school.Miriam OettngerJohn Muir Middle School, Burbank